15 days into the new season and we have already been to:
- Diving at The Andamans WW1 Wreck at South Andaman (off Chidia Tapu) [five star]
- Diving at Fish Rock, a five star dive site off Passage Island
- Diving at Sisters’ Island beyond Passage Island
- North Cinque Island on both eastern side & western side
- Bio luminescent night diving at Cinque Island & also at Passage Island
The day boats from Havelock do not make their way down here, so its been unbelievably peaceful and exclusive for Infiniti guests.
It’s been a busy time for our instructors with plenty of PADI courses, Open water and advanced, and a rescue course too. Rohin and Sid have been working hard, as has Ghanashyam who has had plenty of divers to guide . Shyam & Katya, our new Divemasters, have also been busy supporting the team operations and preparing special surprises like trip videos.
Our gifted chef Basil has prepared & served quite a few elaborate meals. cooks a wide range of cuisines from different parts of India, and a few continental dishes too; and always with a smile. Some of our longtime friends like Captain Cyrus Edekar & Anees Adenwala have come diving, and more are coming later. Guests have all had a great time.
Now we leave soon for White House Rock, Inket Wreck, Johnny’s Gorge, Dixon’s Pinnacle and then back to the southern islands! It’s a wonderful life of adventure here in the Andamans.